dimanche 23 septembre 2007

What do you say?

Les jours passent. Je n'appelle pas V. Je rêve au beau Stef, à un baiser possible, à des caresses appuyées, aux Sens qui reprennent toute la place. Et je commence à croire qu'il y pense aussi...

Et juste à ce moment, une chanson arrive qui dit tout ce que j'ai envie de dire:

"Don't know much about your life.
Don't know much about your world, but
Don't wanna be alone tonight
On this planet they called Earth.

You don't know much about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

But what do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

I just want to start again,
And maybe you could show me how to try,
And maybe you could take me in,
Somewhere underneath your skin?"



Merci Céline! ;)

0 commentaires: